By Christine G. Barlow
Licensing and Surplus strains legislation is the industry-standard for suggestions on each factor that arises during this primary zone. stuffed with the knowledge you would like for doing enterprise all over the usa (plus all U.S. territories), this useful source will prevent time, trouble, and doubtless even penalties.
Only Licensing and Surplus traces legislation grants time-saving, 50-state information on:
- The applicability of licensing legislation in each U.S. jurisdiction together with the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands
- Pre-licensing requirements
- Licensing standards for resident and non-resident coverage professionals
- Commissions and fees—with distinct insurance of disclosure requirements
- carrying on with schooling requirements
- and lots more and plenty more!
This most up-to-date version covers many key advancements, including:
- a totally revised, tremendous handy chart reflecting which states require which licenses
- a transparent and concise rundown of which states have carried out which provisions of the Nonadmitted & Reinsurance Reform Act (NRRA)
- complete counsel on suitability in annuity transactions: manufacturers needs to now ensure that any annuity they promote is suitable for the patron to whom they’re promoting it
- A precis of which states have followed the state-based structures, offering country regulators with Web-based purposes to aid regulatory features akin to purposes, renewals, and complaints
- And more!
Read or Download 2015 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws PDF
Best business & finance insurance books
Deal with the chance and maximize the gift! probability. it really is what enterprise is all approximately. the most important to good fortune is to looking forward to and coping with the hazards that may effect enterprise. 'The entire Idiot's consultant® to chance Management', offers the foremost details essential to deal with company possibility effectively. ? the fundamental different types of commercial danger?
Introduces a strong new method of monetary possibility modeling with confirmed techniques for its real-world functions The 2008 credits problem did a lot to debunk the a lot touted powers of price in danger (VaR) as a probability metric. in contrast to such a lot authors on VaR who specialise in what it may possibly do, during this booklet the writer seems to be at what it can't.
Monetary incentives have lengthy been used to attempt to steer expert values and practices. contemporary occasions together with the worldwide monetary hindrance and the BP Texas urban refinery catastrophe were associated with such incentives, with commentators calling for a severe examine those platforms given the catastrophic results.
Now not 5 mins after the reasonable Care Act (ACA) used to be signed into legislation, in March 2010, Virginia’s legal professional normal was once suing to prevent it. And but, the ACA rolled out, in infamously bumpy style, and rolled on, fought and defended at each turn—despite President Obama’s declare, in 2014, that its proponents and rivals might eventually “stop battling previous political battles that retain us gridlocked.
- Optimierte Arbeitsverteilung in Versicherungsunternehmen: Methoden der Allokationsbildung (German Edition)
- Disease-Management-Programme und Diabetes mellitus Typ 2. Analyse der ökonomischen und medizinischen Auswirkungen (German Edition)
- Commercial General Liability Coverage Guide (Commercial Lines)
- Medicare For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyle))
- A Guide to Trade Credit Insurance
- Financial and Fiscal Instruments for Catastrophe Risk Management (World Bank Studies)
Additional resources for 2015 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws
2015 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws by Christine G. Barlow